Ecommerce websites require a unique set of marketing services to drive branding, traffic and sales to your site. The goals of this program are to focus on:
1. Services where ROI can be tracked
2. Making an investment over time to properly measure the performance and potential of each particular service
3. Invest smart money where performance is positive or divest
4. Build out the program with other best of breed Internet Marketing services based on experience.
5. Search Engine Marketing
6. Marketing your products or services in the popular search engines, and their affiliate sites, via the use of a placed text ads (called sponsored links) that appear when people search for phrases related to your offering. (Google Adwords, Yahoo, Bing).
Performance-based marketing in which a business rewards affiliate partners for each visitor or customer brought by the affiliate’s own marketing efforts. More specifically, Publishers such as websites and email marketers who feel their reach is compatible with your product will use your customized banners and text ads to drive their visitors to your site and receive a commission on sales or impressions generated from those visitors. (Commission Junction).
Display Ad Re-Targeting
Visitors to your site are identified after they leave your site and are re-targeted while visiting other sites with banner ads in order to keep your brand in front of them or bring them back to your site via click in order to convert them to customers. (Adroll).
Social Media Advertising
Build branding, promotion and sales by using display add and endorsement campaigns within Facebook and Twitter channels. (Facebook Advertising, Opendorse).